Friday, September 12, 2014

The Bus is the Word

While in Nashville this past weekend, I saw several if these buses driving around the city. They were everywhere I seemed to look. I decided to snap a photo, and do a little research to see what exactly it was that they were advertising. 

      Motor Coach Industries is a part of a bigger corporation, Motorcoach Counsel. Their main objective is to promote public awareness about motor coach transportation. I'd have to say that they are doing an amazing job of spreading the word. By having their vehicles prevalent in densely populated, tourist area, they are hitting all of their target markets. The colors are attractive and eye-catching, and the message on the ads is just enough to make someone want to find out more. This is a pretty good marketing strategy if i do say so myself.

1 comment: